The APEX ISOFIX 360° is a new car seat that will accompany your baby on his travels from the early days of his life until they are 12 years old.
– Unique ISOFIX 360° with Support Leg technology that allows free seat rotation for greater ease of entry and exit of your child from the car.
– Ability of placing the seat facing backwards for up to 18kg (approximately 3-4 years), a position that reduces the possibility of injury to the child in the event of a head collision.
– Removable pad-reducer for smaller children.
– 4 tilting positions when the seat is facing forward.
– Headrest height adjustable in 9 positions, following the baby’s growth.
– Support leg for extra seat support that reduces the inclination of the seat forward in the event of a collision.
– Side Impact Protection system for better child’s head protection in case of lateral collision.
– Dri-Seat system: a special lining that ensures the best possible air circulation so that your child feels even more comfortable on the trip.
– Folding flaps for greater protection in case of lateral collision and space saving.
– Soft removable washable fabrics at 30°.
– 5-point safety harness with additional non-slip shoulder pads for the belts to stay in place.
Can be fitted to cars with Isofix slots, but also to cars with only 3-point (universal) safety belts.
The first stage is for use from 0-18 kg approximately where the seat is tied back in the car. When the seat is tied backwards, you can lock it with either isofix or the three-point belts of the car
– It has four recall positions for maximum comfort for your baby. There are also passages in the side parts of the seat for better ventilation to avoid high temperatures of the baby’s body over long distances.
In the second phase, the seat is converted into a 9-15 kg seat and is fitted with a steering wheel and can be fitted either with the 3-point seat belts of the car or with Isofix and Support leg.
– The head restraint is adjusted to the correct height so that the child seat belts are brought to the right place and the child is ideally held.
– There are four recall positions to allow the small passenger to sleep comfortably. There are also passages in the side parts of the seat for better ventilation to not develop long-term baby’s body temperatures over long distances.
In the third stage it turns into a 15-36 kg seat. The seat is mounted in a driving direction and can be fitted either with the 3-point seat belts of the car or with Isofix and Support leg. In this Group, the 5-point seatbelts have been removed and the child is tied with the car’s seat belts.
– The head restraint is set to 9 positions at the correct height to bring the car’s belt to the right spot and to hold the child ideally.
Warranty: 2 years
European specifications ECE R44 / 04 from 100% safe materials